Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday October 9th, 2017

Hey guys!




It's getting cold in Idaho, and still burning hot here. The nice thing is that it's not humid like in Sinaloa, but the sun is more intense. This week was pretty good. We were able to find 15 good new investigadores. One of them is named Gregorio. He's about 50 years old and says that it´s time for him to stop drinking. He was actually drinking when we contacted him, but when we went back, he was sober and waiting for us. We talked a little about faith and repentance, and left the Plan of Salvation pamphlet for him to read. When we went back a couple days later he had read the entire pamphlet and understood pretty well. We clarified some points and answered his questions and it turned out to be a really good lesson. He also went to church with us and really liked it.  We're planning on putting a baptismal date with him on Tuesday.

When we got to the church building, there were two rows of Americans haha!  A family from Utah, and 2 elderly couples from Meridian, Idaho.

My companion and I are still getting along pretty well. It started off pretty rocky, but we're doing great now. We didn't get lost at all this week, so that's good. This area is pretty big, and there's a ton of streets made out of dirt and sand which sucks to walk in.

I'm feeling almost normal, I don't know if I have lost any weight.

I love you guys! Have a great week!

-Elder Radmall

Questions:

Dad: I feel safer here in Cabo than I did in Navolato.  (Do you feel safe in Cabo, does it feel different than Navaloto?)

Mom: Driving a car! jk ... walking :(  (Are you driving a car, riding a bike, or walking in this area?)

Holly: No, that's the duty of the priests.  (Do you ever get to take the sacrament to people that are unable to come to church?)

Sam: It's awesome! I really like it. I feel more like at home.  (What is your new ward like?)

Dylan: I don't know. I guess we'll find out in 8 months haha  (Do you think that you can still do a back flip on the trampoline since you are so out of practice?  (Dylan just learned how to do a back flip.) )

No comments:

Post a Comment