Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Monday January 22nd, 2018

Hey guys!

Forest put on his coat for the first time since being on his mission and realized that he had a hunting call in his pocket from the last time he wore the coat back home.  

So, this week we had the Leadership Meeting in Culiacan which was pretty cool! The meeting lasted all day, and afterwards we, the elders, arm wrestled. I only lost to Elder Meadows. It was awesome, but I was pretty sore the next day. On Wednesday we went on splits with Elder Meadows just for the morning, and we were able to put a baptismal date with one of his investigators. At noon we had to be at the airport and on our way back to Cabo. While I was in the plane, almost to San Lucas, I saw one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life! I was looking out the window right as a whale jumped out of the water and came splashing down. It. Was. Awesome!

Elder Antonio after a long day.

Also this week, we taught Ever and Teresa, who are not married, the Law of Chastity, and during the next lesson Teresa pulled out her pamphlet and said, I just feel really good with you guys, and I want to read something I wrote. She started to read her letter which talked about how much she loved Ever and how she's been waiting for him to ask her to marry him for 7 years and he hasn't done it. She then asked him to marry her and part of the promise was that he has to continue to read and pray with her so that they can become an eternal family. He said yes. It was awesome! The Spirit was so strong!

I love you guys! Have a great week!

-Elder Radmall


Questions:

Dad: yes and YES  (Will you take a picture of your Casa for us? and are you ready for a new companion?)

Mom: No, we didn't get to watch it.  (Since you were in Culiacan for training on Tuesday, did you get to see the broadcast and the press conference from President Nelsen?  There was a question from someone in Mexico and President Nelsen mentioned how much they loved the people of Mexico.  It was cool!)

Holly: We all have little things that can impede us from walking with the Lord. What we need to do is try our best, learn as much as we can about the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and apply it to our lives. We'll all make mistakes, but what we learn from them is what counts.  (Do we have things that make it hard to walk with the Lord, and how can we overcome those things?)

Sam: It's crazy scary!  ( Is it weird for you to think that I can take driver's ed right after you get home?)

Dylan: How much?  (Guess how much I have grown since you left?)

No comments:

Post a Comment