Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday January 29th, 2018

Hey guys!

This week was pretty crazy! On Tuesday, we had splits, and Wednesday, we had splits, and Thursday, we had splits, on Friday we had our Zone Conference, on Saturday, we got told about our transfers, and on Sunday, I got transferred. It was a crazy week! 

So, on Tuesday I went on splits with Elder Verde (Elder Green) haha who is a greeny. He's just barely starting his second transfer. He's from Mexico City and doing really well!

On Wednesday I went on splits with Elder Shunk, who is a new elder from Utah. He's just barely starting his second transfer as well, and is progressing a ton! We worked really well together!

On Thursday, splits were normal, I worked half a day with Elder Flores and half a day with Elder Huntzinger. Elder Flores is from Puebla and Elder Huntzinger is from Utah. We had a pretty good day, we found quite a few people who want to progress in the gospel.

The Zone Conference was all day long, but it was pretty cool. Elder Antonio and I talked about the importance of teaching the doctrine of Fornication and Adultery correctly. It went pretty good!

Ever and Teresa are still progressing a ton! Because they're not married, they have to one, get married, but to do so they need to present certain documents, so Teresa went to Guerrero this week to get them. They're an awesome couple! I'm really sad that I won't be able to see them continue to progress.

Ivan's baptismal date fell through because his job changed his working schedule and can no longer go to church. We were all sad about that.

Well, I'm sure you're all wondering where I got transferred to, so I guess I'll have to tell ya. I don't know if you remember, but I started my mission in and area called Jardines. Well, in that building there are two wards that meet there, Jardines, and Villa Verde. Well, these two wards combined and formed a ward called Barrancos. I have been assigned to work in this ward. I even live in the same house as before. The cool thing is that I can now talk with the people in Spanish. It's awesome! I'm still a Zone Leader, and my companion's name is Elder Torres. He's also from Veracruz, but from a different part then Elder Antonio. I'm really excited to work hard here!

I love you guys! Have a great week! Oh! I forgot to say that one, thanks for the suggestions dad, and yes I do read your emails, and I forgot to grab the cable to camera, so I'll have to send the pics next week.

-Elder Radmall


Questions:

Dad: In the Baja, but I like Sinaloa more.  (Where do all the Missionaries want to serve the most?)

Mom: The plane ride is about an hour and a half. The plane is super small! Only 12 people fit. It's honestly a pretty boring flight because there's nothing to see. All you see is a ton of water. Yes, the ocean is beautiful, but an hour of seeing a mass of blue water without anything else is a little boring. And it's worse when the person sitting next to me doesn't want anything to do with the gospel because there's no one else to talk to.  (Tell me about the plane ride from Cabo to Culiacan and back.  How long is the ride, how big is the plane...etc...)

Holly: I like using the scripture in Matthew that talks about Jesus' baptism.  (How do you teach people about 3 separate beings in the Godhead?)

Sam: Yes. I think it's mostly because I'll have to adapt back to life and I won't be able to the same thing I do here.  (Are you nervous to come home and if so, why?)

Dylan: Most likely in the flooring business. But I'm not sure.  (What job are you wanting when you get home?  I have grown about 6 inches by the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment