Monday, December 19, 2016

December 19, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the pics!
Dad: Rio Aguanaval 940 Col. La Popular ( His current address)
Mom: Yes, I got the package this week. No, I have not opened it. (Did you get our package)
Holly: Not sure, we've had some members and some investigators invite us over. (Spending Christmas)
Sam: Ummm I'm not sure. It's nice just to have some treats in the house. (Favorite item in package)
Dylan: Most likely from our Bishop's house. (Where he'll Skype)


     This week was pretty good! We had a lot of contacts and a lot  of new investigators. My companion and I are still getting a long great! He's super  funny! The other day we were walking across this intersection, and some members wanted to talk to us, so they just  stopped and put on their hazards. Nobody honked at  them or anything. It was  weird to me, but I guess normal here.

     Earlier in the week I had an interview with President Gabaldon. Our whole zone  did. It was really good. He said my Spanish is really improving! He also said that I'm intelligent. If he saw my grades in High School, he might say something different haha.




     The Carne Asada here is super good! Sadly, this week we found out that the food businesses cook it with beer :( but the members cook it with water :)

     I also went on splits with Elder Atkins. It was awesome! We contacted a lot. At night, we plan for the next day, and we pray before and after. He said the opening,  in English. It was awesome, and weird. I haven't heard a prayer in English in so  long! I said the closing prayer in English, and it was pretty hard. I had to stop and think of how I wanted to say it. It was cool, and weird at the same time.

     The Valenzuela family are some of our investigators. Their awesome! The dad's name is Ruben, mom's name is Wendy,  and their daughter's name is Camila (8) they have a little baby, but I don't remember her name. They have a baptismal date for the 31st of this month. Ruben is hilarious! They also feed us everytime we go over. We've had sushi three  times, hamburgers twice, and some nachos and eggs other times. They're awesome! They told us that if we ever return to the mission, they have extra  rooms we can stay in.




     It hasn't really felt like Christmas with family, cold weather, and decorations in the house, but oh well! It makes you really recognize the importance of Christmas.

I love you guys! Can't wait to talk to you this week!
Elder Radmall

No comments:

Post a Comment