Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday May 15th, 2017

Hey guys!

It was awesome to be able to talk to you after 5  months! It was awesome to hear your voices! It was quite hard to think in English almost 100% haha The time went by super fast though!



Elder Radmall bearing his testimony in Spanish.

Translation:

"I know that the Church is true, that it is the Church of Jesus Christ, it is His Church. That it isn't a church of men, but of Jesus Christ our Savior. I know He is our Redeemer and Savior, that He suffered and died for us, and that through His Atonement, we can receive forgiveness for our sin. I know that God is our Heavenly Father, He is literally our Father, and we are His children. He loves us, and we can pray to Him and He listens and answers, always. We can always speak with Him any time we need Him. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet, that he translated the Book of Mormon. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that it is literally the power of God, and it can give us power. I know that Thomas S Monson is a prophet of God in the latter days, that he receives revelation for the Church, and that he is a guide for us. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen"


  


 


Mother's Day Skype session









This week was pretty decent. Earlier this week I was super sick. My stomach hurt like crazy, and I couldn't find a comfortable position, it was awful! A guy in our ward, Hermano España, gave me a blessing with Elder Arzate, as well as some pills to take. I slept well, and in the morning and since then I haven't had any more stomach pain. But, about a month ago, I had an ingrown toenail, so we went to the Red Cross to have it taken out, but it was still swollen, and still hurt this week, so I called Hermana Gabaldon, and she had me go back in to the Red Cross. There was still a lot of nail that was ingrown that they had to take out, and the doctor told me that I needed to rest for 5 days, but we have an investigator getting baptized this Saturday, so I couldn't rest 100%. With the sickness and my toe, the work was quite a bit slower this week.





The person getting baptized is Isabel. We taught her the last lesson this week and confirmed her baptism. She's pretty excited, but a little nervous as well. She feels like she's not ready because she's not perfect, she has a few minor things every once in a while, which we all do, so we just had to explain that.  He baptismal interview is this Thursday, and her baptism is on Saturday. We're super excited!






This is also the last week of this transfer, and my companion and I are both hoping that we don't get transferred. 



Two weeks ago, we had Ward Council, and it was awful! Everyone wanted to talk at the same time, the bishop wouldn't say anything, and he didn't follow an agenda either, which was really frustrating. Elder Arzate and I both know how Ward Council should go, so we talked with the bishop and gave him some ideas. Yesterday we had Ward Council again, but this time it was amazing! The bishop took charge, used an agenda, and the ward actually progressed. It's amazing what happens when you follow the handbook haha

I love you guys! Have a great week!

-Elder Radmall




Questions:

Dad: I've really learned to be patient with myself, and those around me. (What have you learned about yourself in the last year that will have the greatest impact on your life in the future?)

Mom: I've received a lot of revelation from reading my Patriarchal Blessing. (What have you learned from or about the Holy Ghost?)

Holly: Ummmm good question. I'm not sure. I haven't had anything that I just don't like yet. But I'm sure that day will come haha (What is your least favorite food in Mexico?)

Sam: It's awesome! Just make sure you take care of it! (What do you think of my new gun?)

Dylan: The best thing is that I actually get to hear your voices, the worst is that I can't really interact with you guys.  (What is the best and worst thing about Skyping?)





No comments:

Post a Comment