Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday June 12th, 2017

Casi un año en la misión!!!  ( Almost a year in the mission!!!)





This week was quite a bit better! My companion still can't leave the house very much, so not a ton happened. Haha!  On Tuesday we had interviews with President Gabaldon, which were pretty short this time. My last interview was about 30 or so minutes, and it was awesome! But this interview was only about 10 minutes. Super short! It was really weird. 


 We've been pretty bored in the house. It's now been 2 weeks that we can't leave and work. Hermano España gave us all of his church movies to watch, which has been nice. We rearranged the house as well, I'll have to get pictures of that.





On Wednesday our district leader, Elder Buitrago and his companion, Elder Muñoz came over to help out. Elder Muñoz stayed with Elder Arzate in the house, and I went and worked with Elder Buitrago. We had a great day! We had 5 new investigators in just that day, and we were able to place a baptismal date with German. German was a reference from Isabel, and is progressing a ton! He has lots of desires to change his life. His baptismal date is the 1st of July. We placed it a little ways off because my companion still isn't allowed to ride  his bike because of his ankle, and German lives quite a ways a way. We would go in bus, but we don't have a ton of transport money, so I need to ask for more so we can work more. On the back of German's pamphlet we wrote 1 July 2017 for his baptism. When we gave it to him, he wrote "My baptism". He's an awesome guy!





That's about all that happened this week. I've just been studying a lot. I found a lot of scriptures in the Bible for the Restoration of the Gospel which should come in handy. 

I love you guys! Have a great week!

-Elder Radmall





Questions:

Dad:  Great question. I'm not exactly sure. It was really weird.  ( Why can't you do splits when your comp is hurt? )


No comments:

Post a Comment