Friday, November 17, 2017


Monday November 13th, 2017


Hey guys!

Well, first, thanks for all the love and support and your fast. My toe is getting quite a bit better. I had a doctor´s appointment on Thursday and the Doctor told me that it was super clean and that it´s improving really well. He also told me that I´m still not allowed to leave the house. But President told me that after if I´m not able to get out and work after three weeks, I´ll have to be sent home to recuperate. This is week 3. It´s driving me crazy being in the house all day, and I´m definitely not gonna come home early, so this week we´re gonna get out and work. At least a little bit. In my area there are a lot, a lot, of dirt/sandy roads, so we´re gonna try to avoid those. If my toe starts to hurt, we´ll head back to the apartment and take a rest for a little while. But that´s the plan. Cause I do not want to come home early. The doctor has not said anything to me about Epson Salt, but he gave me a liquid spray and a cream to put on it.

This week we´ve been following up like crazy with the zone. At the end of last week, the zone had 7 Baptismal Dates, and as of right now, we have 25! My companion and I have three. Gregorio-18 of Nov., Socorro-25 of Nov., and Ivan-9 of Dec. The Lord has really blessed us this week.

We´re most likely gonna be moving houses because the water pump in our apartments has its own Meter, but whoever is supposed to pay it, didn´t. So the Electric Company locked the meter for the water pump. So our brilliant apartment neighbors and "friends", moved the water pump wire to our meter about 3 and a half months ago. When the electric bill came, it was super expensive and we didn´t know why. Last week we noticed that we were paying for the water pump for the whole apartment. So we took the wire off our meter, but our neighbors have tried to put it back on twice. But because we´re in the house, all. day. we notice. They´re getting a little upset with us, but we can´t afford to pay for it. And the guy that we rent from doesn´t answer his phone...

My companion and I are getting along super great! This week I learned that he has a pet monkey! He´s also invited me to his house several times, so maybe some day I´ll be able to see his monkey.

Have a great week!

-Elder Radmall


Questions:

Dad: Not sure with the Epson Salt, and yes, clean water. (Dad: Can you get epson salt and are you using clean water to wash your feet (bottle)?

Mom: About 150 members and about 20 of them are in the primary. (Your ward, how many?  How many primary kids/youth? )

Holly: Because blessing from the Lord are worth more than money. It´s a commandment to give service. And the feelings you´ll get from giving service are worth more than money.  (Why is it important to work even when money is not involved?)

Sam: Because I didn´t go to the doctor for a couple weeks.  (Why do you think that your toe got infected? )

Dylan: An older jeep, or a half ton pickup  (What kind of car do you want when you get home?)


No comments:

Post a Comment