Monday, November 6, 2017

Monday November 6th, 2017

Hey guys! 

View of the city from their apartment...not too close to the beach.

This week was quite difficult! So, for the past few weeks I've had an ingrown toenail. Three weeks ago we went to the doctor to get it taken care of, but it was infected and really swollen. So they gave me some pills to take for a week. When we went back two weeks ago it was still infected so the gave me a cream to put on it. Last week we went and the actually removed the ingrown toenail, but since it was infected before, they were worried that it was still infected on the inside, so they had to remove some skin as well. So, we spent the entire week in the house, it sucked! Some elders from our district came over twice so my companion could go out and see our investigators for a couple hours this week. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to see if I can finally get out and work.


The one time I got to leave the house this week was to go to our Zone Conference, which was awesome! My companion and I talked about the need and the importance of teaching repentance correctly, simply, and directly so the investigator understands the importance of it, and will have a greater desire to be baptized. I also played the song "I'll Find You my Friend" while some Sister Missionaries sang it. President Gabaldón said something that stuck out to me, "Exact obedience doesn't exist. Just obedience, and disobedience. It's not partially obedient. You're either obedient, or you're not."

This week I got a letter from the Higginsons, and a package from Maddie. Thanks for all the love and the support!

Sorry it's not a ton, but we couldn't really do much this week. I love you guys! Have a great week!

-Elder Radmall


This photo came to Alisa's phone as a text with the following conversation:
Ran into this kid in Cabo...says he knows you.  :)  I'm a Bishop in Huntington Beach, CA and my family and I met him and his companion at church.  He's doing GREAT!  Had a flip flop on with his big toe bandaged up from an ingrown toe nail or something but, was still smiling and his companion seems like a really like-able guy!  Your son is getting quite the experience.  Cabo San Lucas is much more ghetto Mexico than I anticipated but, we felt 100% safe so, put your mind at ease but, there's a lot of poverty there.    (Thank you Joe Parks!!!  What a fun surprise!!) 


Questions:

Dad: It starts at 10am.  Col. Hojazen close the the UGC University  (What is the address to your Church and what time do you meet for Sacrament?)

Mom: Go to the beach  (What is the favorite thing for people in Cabo San Lucas to do in their free time?)

Holly: When is it easier to walk in the mountains, during the day with the sun, or at night without the moon? During the day. This is just like our lives with Jesus Christ. When we have Christ in our lives, we see things so much more clearly, but it we start to distance ourselves from Him, life becomes lots harder. (What is your favorite object lesson to teach investigators?)

Sam: Yes (Does the church in Cabo have basketball hoops?)

Dylan: the guitar (What instrument do you wish you knew how to play?)

No comments:

Post a Comment