Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday November 20th, 2017

Hey guys!

Wow! What a surprise! I was not expecting 2 huge bags! Thanks for all the letters and stuff. I really do appreciate all the support! It made me really happy.


All the letters and "stuff" from family and friends
































The other day we were street contacting, and we were knocking on a door, when we heard from behind us, "Are you guys from the same congregation from here in Lomas del Sol?" We turned around to see a short Jehovah's Witness Lady. We looked at her and said, no, we're the true church. Nah, just kidding. We told her that we were missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She just said oh, and walked away. But we thought it was pretty funny haha.


Well, Gregorio fell into temptation again on Saturday due to his girlfriend. He has now decided to leaver her once and for all. He also has gotten two of his friends who live next to him in on listening to us and to stop drinking. Yesterday we went by and wrote out some goals and plans such as reading the scriptures, praying, going to church, doing the 12 Steps, etc, and had all of them sign it to confirm that they would keep the rules and help the others to stay in line.





Socorro is still going good! His learning process is a little bit slower, but he's progressing quite a bit.











My toe is doing quite a bit better. My next appointment is in a week and a half. The shoe does help a ton! I can now walk a lot better. I'm just worried that I'll forget that my toe is injured and it'll end up more swollen, but we'll see how it goes.







Mark 8:35

I love you guys! Have a great week!

-Forest

Questions:

Dad: yeah we can, I just haven't. I'll try to take one this week. (Can you still make videos and send them? or have the rules changed?)

Mom: My Mission President hasn't told me anything, and the doctor says that it looks really good. I took a picture of it this morning and sent it to you. (When do you go to the doctor again for your toe or what did he say this week and how is your mission president doing about how much you have been able to do?)

Holly: Not a ton. (Do you do a lot of service labor in your area?)

Sam: We're looking for a new one, but there aren't a ton of options.  (Did you have to move apartments?)

Dylan: Read the Book of Mormon daily. You also asked me to look for a scripture for you in you letter to me, so here it is: D&C 24:8  (How can I make my testimony stronger?)

No comments:

Post a Comment