Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday December 4th, 2017

Hey guys!




This week was pretty good! First, I'll let ya know how it went with the Doctor. He said that it's doing really well and that it'd be hard to get infected at this point. He told me that I can now work half days in streets without dirt, but I've been working in the dirt full time for the past two weeks and the Lord is healing my foot, so I think I'm gonna keep putting my trust more in the Lord than in man. I still have to wear my sandal, but we're working hard.


  

























Our week was a little crazy. We had a baptism, a zone conference, stake conference, splits with the Assistant to the President, and a ton of reports.

The baptism went pretty good, but it was on the day that we had to buy all the food for the zone conference, so it was a pretty packed day. His baptism was on Friday, which is the day that we do weekly planning, which took up most of the morning. After weekly planning we went to the church, which takes us about 30 min by bus. We filled up the baptismal font and started planning out our report for the zone conference. When the baptismal font was full, we left to go to Costco to buy the food for the zone conference, but Costco is about 40 minutes from the church building. We bought all the stuff and then went back to our area. We didn't get back to our area till about 4 pm, and we usually eat at 2 pm, but since we didn't have time, we ate at 4 pm. Once we ate, we passed by for Socorro, and went to the church building for his baptism which started at 6 pm. It was a pretty crazy day!




The Zone Conference was really good! President really focused on the Sister Missionaries, and the power that they have to share the gospel. It was really cool! In Stake Conference he talked about his favorite super hero, the missionaries. He explained what exactly we do, and that we need all the help we can get from the members. It was a really powerful talk!

Helaman 5: 9-12

I love you guys! Have a great week!




-Elder Radmall


Questions:

Dad: There are quite a few stray dogs, and my comp is afraid of them haha and the food from the street vendors smells amazing!  (Cabo have a lot of stray dogs? and How are the street vendors:)? )

Mom: ice-cream and tacos  (What did you buy with the pesos Sister Grover gave you?)

Holly: Humility and a desire to serve.  (What attribute is key to being a good leader?)

Sam: I just open my scriptures and share the first scripture I see. (How do you decide what scriptures to send to us?)

Dylan: We don't have time to bake treats :(  (Do you ever get to bake treats? and if so...Whats your favorite? )

No comments:

Post a Comment