Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday March 26th, 2018

Dang! Sam looks like he's getting really tall from the pic!

As to the question of if I'm getting taller, I think the correct question would be if I'm getting wider haha! Nah, I think I'm about the same height and width.  We no longer have to hand wash our laundry.  There is a member here with a laundry service.

Having fun with his companion.

This week was an alright week. We're teaching an 18 year old girl whose grandma was baptized last September. She's been listening to the missionaries since last May and hasn't accepted the invitation to be baptized. Well, she finally accepted it. Her name is Mineyko. We thought that the reason that she didn't want to be baptized had something to do with not wanting to repent, but we finally found out the real reason. She didn't want the missionaries to stop coming by. We assured her that we would still come by, since we have to teach recent converts all the lessons again. She then accepted the baptismal date. This happened last week, and her baptismal date was for this Friday, the 30th, but when she talked to her mom and dad about her wanting to be baptized, they told her that she didn't have permission, that they wouldn't allow her to do it. Well, she's 18 so she can do it if she wants to, but she's afraid that her parents wont pay for her schooling if she gets baptized.  We have an appointment with her tonight, so we'll see how it goes.  The other day we talked with her and her mom for like 3 hours trying to convince her with scriptures and the whole 9 yards, and at the end of the discussion she said, "I know it's true, but no." I was like, are you kidding me? So pray for Mineyko please.

We also found out why Raul doesn't want to be baptized yet. His wife, who is a member, yells at him all the time, and sometimes yells cuss words. She also talks badly about him to their kids. He told us that he knows that the church is true, and wants to be baptized, but not until he has the support of his wife. Yesterday we talked to the Bishop, so we'll see how it goes this week. He's a really great guy.

Yesterday, we were coming out of Sacrament Meeting, and I was met by a huge surprise! Standing outside the building waiting for me, was the Abitia family from Navolato. They came over to see me! It was amazing! They told me that they want to buy me a cake one of these days since I got transferred out of Navolato on my birthday. It made me so happy to see them! All the kids except for the oldest, who is a teenage girl, wanted to give me hugs. It was awesome!

I love you guys! Have a great week!




-Elder Radmall

Questions:

Dad: They're doing good. They're a little small for my feet, and they have a few paint stains, but other than that they're doing good. I'll definitely have to buy shoes that are size 10 1/2. These ones are size 10.  (Since you don't do anything fun, how are the Nike's holding up?)

Mom: I may have grown a little. Maybe. haha I really like the flavor Root beer, and strawberry :)  (Have you gotten any taller since you left?  What is your favorite snow cone flavor?)

Holly: Make sure that he respects you, have fun, and keep the commandments. Make sure that he knows that if he hurts you in any way, shape, or form, your big brother will be home in just a couple months haha ;)  (Brotherly advice on dating????)

Sam: I'm sure I stalled it more than once haha but great job bud!  (So how many times did you stall grandpa's truck when you fist drove it? Grandpa and I went for a drive and he said watch what I am doing.   Just a little further we switched spots.  I only stalled once!  It was my first try and haven't stalled since.)

Dylan: I have an idea, but let me search a little more before I give you the answer.  (If people in the Bible grew to be hundreds of years old why don't we?  How did it change?)

No comments:

Post a Comment