Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Monday April 2nd, 2018

Hey guys! I don't have a ton of time because we were helping a recent convert, but wow! What a week! I have felt the Spirit more strong than I have in my entire life! First off, we were able to commit new people to baptism. One is a guy who was baptized not too long ago in an Apostolic Church, but has now gone to the LDS church twice, reads the Book of Mormon, loves the Book Mormon, and prays. He's progressing a ton! We just have to get over the fact that he will no longer be a part of the other church. He committed to us to pray and ask God if the LDS church is the true church. His name is Gustavo.




The other person that committed to baptism is Daniel's grandma's sister. She is super excited to learn more, and in particular to have her faith grow.



General Conference was AMAZING! Wow! I've never felt the Spirit so strongly and consistently before. I can't describe how I felt. I think the changes will really help us be more united, and better disciples of Christ. I also think that it's interesting how much they focused on the Book of Mormon last conference, and personal revelation this conference. The 2nd Coming is really near, and people are going to persecute us, and try to deceive us. Now is the time to have a strong testimony of this gospel to not fall later on, and to not be tricked by the Devil. Remember all the promises promised by the Prophets and Apostles about reading the Book of Mormon is true. I know that it's true, I know that Russell M. Nelson is a prophet of God, and I know that this church is true. 

I love you all! 

Have a great week! 

Helaman 3:28-30

-Elder Radmall

We make doughnuts during Saturday's conference session.  Guess Forest made sure they got some too.  :)


Questions:

Dad: I think that it'll be a great change!  (What are your thoughts on one Priesthood (Elders) Quorum?)

Mom: I have not gotten your letters yet. His name is Bryon Malpartida.  ( Favorite parts of conference.  Have you gotten any of our letters?  (What is your companion's name?  You only told us Byron before.)

Holly: Most people tell us that they don't need our help :(  (What kind of service opportunities do you have?)

Sam: No, it's a normal area.  (Are you in a poor area like when you were in Cabo?)

Dylan: A red doberman. I think that these changes will start to weed out the people that don't have a strong testimony of this church, and unify those that do. (Answer to last week's question) 2 Nephi 2:21  (What kind of dog do you want to own?  What kind of impact do you think the changes announced in conference will have on the church?  (Don't forget to answer my question from last week.  ðŸ˜Š)

No comments:

Post a Comment