Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Monday April 23rd, 2018

Hey guys!

Well, I got transferred. It's a little weird transfer but I'm super excited for it. I'm in the same zone, but as Senior Companion. My companion is Elder Encarnaciòn and is from the Dominican Republic. He has been out for 7 months. President wrote me and told me that I need to help him with his obedience and what not. So we're gonna work hard! Ever since I was made a Zone Leader, I haven't had too much time for personal study, nor any time to relax at night for phone calls and what not; but now that I just have to focus on my area and my companion, I'll have plenty of time to study. I'm super excited for that!

But, I'm pretty sad to leave the people in Barrancos behind. They are really starting to progress, and we had a baptismal date for this week. One of our invs told me that he wanted me to baptism him. Since I'm still close by, I'll most likely ask permission. I've really come to love that old guy. His name is Raùl.

I wasn't able to take pics with any of our invs because we didn't find out about our transfers until last night and we transferred in this morning which makes me a little upset. The cool thing is that our last day in the mission we can roam around Culiacàn taking pics with invs and what not. So I'll definitely be coming over here.

I love you guys! Have a great week!

-Elder Radmall


Questions:

Dad: The people.  (What will you miss most about Mexico?)

Mom: My time in Navolato. I really enjoyed it!  (What has been your funnest experience in Mexico?) 

Holly: You get used to it haha  (How weird is it to share a room with guys you really don't know?)

Sam: Apart from the family, guns. (What are you looking forward to most when you get home?)

Dylan:  Agua de Cevada (Barley Water) it sounds weird, but it`s amazing!  (What has been your favorite drink in Mexico?)

No comments:

Post a Comment