Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday April 30th, 2018

Hey guys! I don't have a ton of time. This week went by crazy fast! The area is pretty dead as far as progressing investigators go so, we contacted a ton! We ended up having 12 new investigators and we committed 9 people to go to church. The sad thing is that none of them were able to go. But for me, it's bitter sweet. I'm sad that they couldn't go, but also glad because sacrament meeting was awful. I honestly didn't feel the Spirit for all the things that happened. Hopefully next week will be better. We have two families that we are teaching and are progressing quite a bit. We're hoping to commit a few people to baptism this week. 








I'll have to let you know more about the area and my comp next week. I love you guys! Have a great week!

-Elder Radmall

Questions:

Dad: I haven't seen a cool sombrero yet, and I'm gonna ask permission to go to the store at the baseball stadium to find a cool Tomato hat.  (Have you found a sombrero or Tomato's baseball?...Tomato's is the professional baseball team in Culiacan.)

Mom: Raul still hasn't been baptized, I got letters from Dad, Sam, and Dylan. and no.  (Did you get to baptize Raul?  Have you gotten any of our letters yet?  Have you gotten any of your travel information for coming home?)

Holly: Not a whole lot. When they do, just to give us a fist bump.  (Do the little kids come up to you a lot?  What do they say/do?)

Sam: At 5pm  (Any idea what time you will be calling for Mother's Day?)

Dylan: You will be received into the kingdom of Heavenly Father.  (D & C 81:6-7  What does it mean to have a crown if we are faithful to the end?  Also, read D & C 82:10.)


No comments:

Post a Comment