Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday August 14th, 2017





FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS EN VIERNES CAMILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Happy birthday on Friday Camila!)


















Hey guys! This week was pretty good, but a little difficult with finding people. We really used the Area Book this week looking for 20 people in a day, and almost none of them were home... Finding some new people was a little different, but I have some new news:

Elder Arzate has been transferred to Esquinapa with Elder Navarro, and Elder Navarro's companion has come to Navolato. All we did was switch companions haha! My new companion's name is Elder Juarez. He's from Honduras. He's a really good guy and I look forward to working with him. He's seems pretty normal like Elder Minarik, so that's nice. Some more news... I'm now the District Leader. I'm pretty happy about that, but a little stressed out too.








Transfer day was quite a day. This time they were on Sunday, so Elder Arzate had to pack his suitcases on Saturday night, so we were up till 1 a.m. On Sunday we got to Culiacán at 2 p.m. so he could go to Esquinapa by bus, and I went with Elder Gummow to his area until 6, which is when we had to go back to the Bus Station for my companion. Finally my companion and I were together, and we were given a ride back with the Cruz family. But we weren't able to go straight home because their daughter was in a meeting in the Stake Center. Her meeting went 2 hours late! But it was cool to see some members from Jardines and Los Pinos. We finally got to the house at about 9 p.m. It was a pretty long day.














I love you guys! Have a great week!

-Elder Radmall












From the jeep ride a few weeks ago with a member.














Questions:

Dad: No, they don´t really pay attention to us. With the rifle. 100% agreed. I want my rifle to shoot far as a sport, and for hunting I´m wanting to get into bow hunting so I can talk with the elk a little more.
(Do you guys ever get stopped by gangs or rough types on the street?...Dad and Forest are ALWAYS talking about guns and hunting!)

Mom: "Talk with everyone, all the time. Everybody means everybody. Always means always" -President Gabaldón      ummm mtn. dew and snow haha!!   (What is the best advice that you were given either before leaving for your mission or since you have left? What do you want for your birthday?)

Holly: Where in the Bible does it say where the Spirit World is. The Bible doesn't say, right now she doesn't want to accept the Book of Mormon.  (What is the most difficult question you have been asked by an investigator?)

Sam: Doritos. They taste different, but I really like them.  (What kind of chip or snack is your favorite in Mexico?)

Dylan: Talking with my family. (What daily thing do you miss the most while being a missionary?)



No comments:

Post a Comment