Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday August 1, 2016

     I don't have very much time, but I just have to tell you that I made it to Culiacan. I will be serving here in the city. Tomorrow my companion and I will be opening up a new area. I'm not sure how to spell his name, so I'll just have to tell you the next time I get to email. I love you guys!
-Elder Radmall



(About an hour later).....

     Hey! So, my companion needed to email, so I get to email too. His name is Elder Minarik. He´s from Washington State. So I guess the old mission president gave the missionaries two hours to email, but the new one only gives us 30 minutes, including the email to him, that has to be in Spanish. So, my emails will probably be getting shorter.

       It´s really humid here, which sucks. It just feels hot all the time. I feel pretty overwhelmed, but I´m sure I´ll get into the swing of things. I hope you guys are having a good time. I miss the Idaho weather. It really sucked leaving my district. I had a really good time at the CCM, but I don´t really miss it. I like being able to walk around, but I miss the people that were in my district. Well, I gotta go. Next time I´ll make an outline so I can write more things. I love you guys!



(Editors Note: Forest was in District Seven thus their sign)

     Also, there are a ton of stray dogs here! I guess my companion got bit by one last month! It´s so crazy being able to walk around the streets!

Love, Elder Radmall



No comments:

Post a Comment