Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017







Hey guys!

Happy Birthday on Thursday Mom! 

     So, Elder Hernandez and I misunderstood the whole no sports thing. We can play basketball and volleyball, whew! 

     This past week we had splits. I got to go with Elder Meadows, it was awesome! We had a lot of fun, but we worked really hard too. He's a lot taller than me, and I really noticed while we were walking. He walks so fast! About mid-day, we were walking across this intersection when this guys truck made a loud noise and stopped. The shock on the left tire broke completely. 

     Luckily, there was a mechanic that was walking near us, so all three of us helped the guy. The truck was in the middle of the road, so traffic sucked, because everybody wanted to go, but only one line could pass at a time. Elder Meadows said he wanted to direct traffic, so I said do it. And he did. It was hilarious! People actually listened to him!


Elder Radmall & Elder Meadows MTC companions, now on splits in the Mission Field


     Wendy loves talking to you too mom. She tells me about it all the time and shows me the pictures you send her. They have a baptismal date for this Wednesday, but only Ruben is going to be baptized. He wants to be the example for his family, and wants them to get baptized for the right reasons. Ruben had a problem with drinking. He said he used to drink every day. He now refuses to drink, and even invited his friends to stop drinking with him. It was so awesome when he told us about that! When he came to church on Sunday, he had bought new shoes, and a button down shirt.





     Also earlier this week, I was given at a little store, a 20 peso coin. It's the first one I've seen, and Elder Hernandez offered me 50 pesos for it. I decided to keep it. Elder Hernandez and I are doing good. He even invited me to his future wedding whenever it happens haha.
I love you guys! Have an awesome week!

-Elder Radmall


No comments:

Post a Comment